First Time Pasco Student - Health Requirements

Do you have a child going to a public school for the first time this year in Pasco or Florida? You will need proof that your child's immunization records are up to date and a physical. Both are sometimes referred to as "blue (for immunization) and gold (for physicals) forms". However, not all physicians or health care facilities provide proof on blue or gold forms - the schools will accept either on any color of paper as proof.

You can get immunizations shots at either your child's physician office, a health care facility, or the Pasco health department. A list of of immunizations by age is available at the Pasco County School Board site. A schedule of Pasco Health Departments is here. Physicals can be performed at your child's physician office or a health care facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment