Help paying medical and other bills

Do you need help paying your utility and other bills?

To Learn about the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program click here
or in Pasco County call: (352)567-0533 or (727)845-7350.

Also, check out the Pasco County Human Services website or call them at (727)834-3297 or (352)521-5173.

They provide assistance with:

*Dental Services are restricted to simple extractions

*Out-Patient Services

*Physicians office visits

*Laboratory and x-rays, when ordered by physician

*Limited payments toward past due rent

*Limited payments for past due utility bills (electricity, water, propane)

*Burial services for residents who have no insurance benefits or other means by which to pay for services

*Information and Referrals on available community resources
Emergency Home Energy Assistance for the Elderly Program � This program assists residents 60 years of age and older, twice a year, with past due utility bills. Funding is through the Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas, Inc.

*Assistance with prescription drugs, up to the established amounts, when ordered by a physician (Human Services does not provide psychotropic and/or habit forming medications.)

Remember to call 211 if you need referrals to other social service agencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment